Sat, 02 Nov|
Ethnicity Art Gallery
Sustainable Fashion Styling and Clothes Swap
Style+Swap is a fashion initiative aimed at raising awareness of how women can shop in a way that is more sustainable and more mindful of the planet.
Time & Location
02 Nov 2019, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm GMT+1
Ethnicity Art Gallery, Akazienstrasse 7, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
The Style+Swap initiative includes a styling session delivered by Dana Ilic of Zoeie.
- Meet old friends and new for a fun girl´s day out and immerse yourself in all things fashion
- Declutter your wardrobe and find some amazing pieces at no extra cost
- Learn some key personal styling tips and tricks from a professional stylist
- Discover how to fight fast fashion with a more sustainable approach to shopping
- Spend an afternoon feeling empowered and inspired, with fresh ideas for your wardrobe
Clothing Swap Rules
· All garments, shoes and accessories (no earings for hygene reasons) must be in cleaned and good condition i.e. no stains, damage or missing parts
· Minimum of 3 pieces of clothing and maximum of 10 pieces of clothing to be brought in by each attendee. No limits on accessories and shoes.
· Each attendee will receive one ticket per wardrobe item
· Ticket can be used to purchase any single wardrobe item (clothing, pair of shoes, accessories) once the swap begins.
· Any leftover pieces from the swap will be donated to charity, so bring only pieces you are willing to part with
· Fitting room and mirror will be provided
· Garment hangers and clothing racks will be provided – bring your own bag for the pieces you selected
· The event organisers cannot take any liability for the condition of preloved items, attendees must swap at their own risk
· Please arrive latest 15:45 for a registration and to allow the stylist to display your wardrobe items
- Personal styling and development, and wardrobe detox package(s) can be purchased separately via www.zoeie.ch
- For any questions related to other services please contact Dana at www.zoeie.ch/contact
Please note: by attending the session you agree to be photographed and for this material to be used in future published sessions
Includes entrance and personalised styling tips